- Collaboration on the KoRo and "Meinespielzeugkiste" website
- Maintenance and continuous development of the IT infrastructure
- Layout conversions
- Graphical implementation of the theme
- Early error detection
- Close exchange with the other teams
- Successful studies (or training) in computer science, business information systems, mathematics or similar
- First experience in the IT field as well as first programming skills
- Experience in dealing with the store system Shopware is an advantage
- Ability to solve problems and interest in self-development
- Passion for modern web technologies
- Independent way of working, ability to work under pressure, high willingness to learn and ability to work in a team
Then apply with your meaningful application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates and, if applicable, portfolio) via our website https://www.korodrogerie.de/jobs.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Strategic involvement in the future of online grocery as part of a rapidly growing startup company
- Relevant introductions to best practices in eCommerce
- Professional, performance-oriented team
- Open working atmosphere, where you are free to contribute ideas and work on your own creative initiatives
- Use of a MacBook Pro or ThinkPad (also for private use)
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Fresh fruit, tasty snacks & coffee included
- Free subscription for public transport in Berlin
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Duration of voluntary internship: Three months; Duration of mandatory internship: Three to six months
KoRo is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in Europe, which is shaping the future of online grocery shopping.
We pursue our vision of becoming Europe's leading technology-driven supplier of food and related products by consistently implementing five basic principles: quality, short supply chains, bulk packaging, fair prices and transparency. By these means, we bring producers and consumers together and consumers closer to the product. Our product range includes a wide variety of long-lasting natural foods as well as kitchen utensils and cooking accessories.
KoRo was founded in 2014 and we now employ 200 employees. Our products are available primarily on our online stores which are present in more than 15 countries, but they can also be found in more than 4000 offline retail stores.
If you feel like you belong in a dynamic team and you also want to revolutionize the food market with us, then this is the right place for you!