EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for passionate engineers joining an open-minded and goal-oriented team of diversified people working on exciting new technologies to deliver an outstanding user experience. If you are ready to be part of an exciting journey and want to contribute to our success, then contact us. We are looking forward to meeting you.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar area
- Ability to analyze complex matters and provide multiple solutions to given requirements
- Enthusiastic about building and operating cutting-edge cloud services
- Desire to learn and apply new technologies at a rapid pace
- Effective and fluent communication skills in English (oral, written) and good in German
- Profound programming skills in at least one programming language such as Java-/TypeScript, GO, Python, Kotlin, Swift, Java or C/C++
- Agile and DevOps mindset with an understanding of Continuous Delivery and Observability
- Experience in working with agile methods and scrum teams
- Full-stack experience with developing and operating UIs using modern technologies (e.g. React, Angular, Bootstrap) and services using REST and/or query languages e.g. GraphQL
- Deep understanding of cloud-native technologies such as Docker, K8S, Helm for building, deploying and monitoring services
- Profound understanding of event-based software and microservice architecture
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Interested? Apply here.